COAT-IT is a 100% solids waterproof epoxy sealer that exhibits extreme toughness and abrasion resistance. It may be applied to aluminum, fiberglass and wood boats. It serves as an excellent waterproof membrane on wood – sealing small leaks and splits with a single coat.
COAT-IT contains ceramic beads for abrasion resistance, graphite to provide slip or lubricity when it comes in contact with rocks or gravel and Kevlar fiber (the same fiber used in bullet proof vests) for extreme toughness.
- Superior, waterproof epoxy sealer that will protect boat bottoms or truck beds
- Cures to a thick, smooth, black graphite coating
- Reinforced with Kevlar fibers for extra strength
- Bonds to aluminum, steel, fiberglass and wood
- Made in the USA
- Bonds to aluminum steel fiberglass and wood
- Creates slip and lubricity
- Epoxy sealer
- Protects boat bottoms or truck beds
- Reinforced with kevlar
Available in 2 pound & 8 pound kits
Case Qty 2 – 8 pound kits