Gas & Oil-Resistant Adhesive
The contact adhesive and sealant that’s the Mechanic’s Choice. Seal-all adheres with superior strength to all substrates and materials except paper, cardboard and Styrofoam™. In a class of its own, the “repair-kit-in-a- tube” is ideal for automotive and garage repairs. Available in 2.0 and 1.0 fl oz carded packaging.
• Practical: Seal-All is resistant to gasoline, oil, paint thinner, and most solvents.
Seal-All is also water resistant immediately upon application.
• Thin Formula: Seal-All is a thin adhesive.
• Quick Dry: Perfect for all your craft needs. Sets in 2-3 minutes.
Fully cures in 2-6 hours.
• Waterproof: Use to decorate craft projects in and around water.
• Paintable: Paint over for UV-resistance.
• Distributor caps, interior panels, radiators, gaskets, transmission carburetor
floats, body and trunk leaks, battery cables and terminals, generators, tools,
and much more.
• Repair and maintain oil pans, gasoline tanks, oil lines, golf club grips, fletching
arrows, fishing rod tips and guides, tents, canoes, boats, outboard motors,
fishing lures, woodworking, model kits, glass, china, crockery, leather, metal,
porcelain, fiberglass, plastics, ornaments, figurines, linoleum, oilcloth, furniture,
knobs and drawers, screens, tile, plumbing, gutters, and much.